Winter is almost over! But the thought of a warm brownie smothered in vanilla ice cream doesn’t really change with the change of seasons. Even though this brownie was made without eggs, you can rest assured that there was no compromise in texture or flavor thanks to the Whole Egg Replacer used to create this mouth watering fudgy treat.
- 118.0 g Butter/Margarine
- 352.0 g Sugar
- 8.0 g Vanilla
- 18.0 g BLUE100 Whole Egg Replacer
- 132.3 g Water
- 57.0 g Corn Syrup
- 250 g All Purpose Flour-Bleached
- 57 g Cocoa
- 7 g Salt
- 0.7 g Xanthan Gum
- Blend together BLUE100, flour, cocoa, xanthan gum and salt. Set aside.
- Mix butter/margarine, sugar and corn syrup together until blended in the mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla, water and corn syrup and mix until blended.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Scale 425 grams and spread into an 8×8 greased pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 23-27 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean.