This vegan peanut butter cookie made with Steamed Chickpea Flour and Whole Egg Re-placer is….well….just like a peanut butter cookie should be. Crispy on the edge and chewy in the middle. If you really want to indulge, grab some vegan ice cream and smash it between two of these gems, enjoy.
- 46.0 g Vegetable Shortening
- 100.0 g Sugar
- 106.0 g Brown Sugar
- 8.0 g Whole Egg Re-placer (BLUE100)
- 42.0 g Water (1)
- 5.0 g Vanilla Extract
- 198.0 g Peanut Butter
- 177.0 g Steamed Chickpea Flour (CP100-S)
- 4.7 g Baking Soda
- 1.7 g Baking Powder
- 3.0 g Salt
- 40.0 g Water (2)
- Cream shortening, sugars, vanilla, 1st water, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Blend together flours (CP100-S and BLUE100), baking soda and salt, then add to the creamed ingredients.
- Add 2nd water, mix until cohesive dough.
- Sale 18 grams +/- 1 gram with cookie scoop and place on a cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to flatten each cookie to about 1/2" in thickness, making a cross-hatch design.
- Bake at 340 degrees F for 11-13 minutes, until browing at edges.