This oatmeal raisin cookie is made with all gluten free ingredients including our premium Steamed Chickpea Flour. Think of your grandmas house, the smell of cinnamon in the air, and the way oatmeal raisin cookies melt in your hand fresh out of the oven. Don’t let the gluten free fool you, the experience will not fall short of what your grandmother had to offer.
- 60.0 g Vegetable Shortening
- 90.0 g Margarine/Butter
- 100.0 g Sugar
- 30.0 g Fructose
- 20.0 g Invert Syrup
- 55.0 g Brown Sugar
- 2.0 g Salt
- 1.0 g Cinnamon
- 55.0 g Whole Eggs
- 30.0 g Water
- 4.0 g Vanilla
- 180.0 g Steamed Chickpea Flour
- 20.00 g Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 2.2 g Baking Soda
- 2.2 g Baking Powder
- 120.0 g Gluten Free Oatmeal
- Cream together shortening, butter/margarine, sugars, salt and cinnamon for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Add eggs, water and vanilla mixing 1 minute at medium speed.
- Blend together flours, baking soda and baking powder then add to the above.
- Mix 1 minute at low speed until well combined.
- Add gluten free oatmeal and mix until incorporated at low speed.
- Add raisins and mix until imcorporated at low speed.
- Scale 16-18 grams with cookie scoop on a baking sheet.
- Bake time: 10-12 minutes in a convection oven at 325°F (177°C).