This gluten free chocolate chip cookie packs a punch with DOUBLE the chocolate. Made with Steamed Chickpea Flour, this sweet comfort food will not disappoint the chocolate lover. If double the chocolate isn’t your thing, check out our Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie. Either way, you can’t go wrong.
- 60.0 g All Purpose Shortening
- 110.0 g Margarine/Butter
- 100.0 g Sugar
- 30.0 g Fructose
- 70.0 g Brown Sugar
- 2.0 g Salt
- 55.0 g Eggs
- 36.0 g Water
- 6.3 g Vanilla
- 32.5 g Cocoa
- 212.5 g Steamed Chickpea Flour
- 5.0 g Coconut Flour
- 2.0 g Baking Soda
- 3.0 g Baking Powder
- 80.0 g Chocolate Chips
- Cream together shortening, butter/margarine, sugars, and salt for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, water and vanilla mixing 1 minute at low speed, then 1 minute at medium speed.
- Blend together flours, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa then add to the above.
- Mix 1 minute at low speed until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until incorporated at low speed.
- Scale 16-18 grams with cookie scoop on a baking sheet.
- Bake time: 8-9 minutes in a convection oven at 325°F (177°C).