A favorite snack from your childhood may have been fruit, ice pops, or string cheese. But let’s not forget about your mom’s pudding, more specifically homemade pudding. Chocolate pudding made with Steamed Chickpea Flour will taste great and help you cool down after a hot afternoon working or playing outdoors.
- 50.0 g Steamed Chickpea Flour (CP100-S)
- 135.0 g Sugar
- 23.0 g Cocoa
- 20.0 g NFDM
- 28.0 g Butter
- 5.0 g Vanilla
- 2.0 g Salt
- 1.5 g Xanthan/Locust Bean Gum
- 475.0 g Water
- Whisk together water and dry ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat in a double boiler for 15 minutes or until 180-185 degrees is reached.
- Add butter and Vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Cool in an ice bath while mixing.
- Pour into a container and place in refrigerator.