March 19, 2020
Dear Valued Customers:
As the Coronavirus and its impact continue to evolve and develop, Natural Products, Inc. (NPI) remains focused on keeping our employees and communities healthy and providing you the support and services you need.
We understand there is a great amount of uncertainty and concern among our customers, employees, and communities. We are here to support you and are working hard to ensure that NPI can continue to provide you with uninterrupted, dependable support and services.
Action Plan: NPI wants to update you on the precautions we are taking and the policies we have in place to preemptively address any concerns regarding support and services we provide for our valued customers.
- We continue to follow the CDC’s recommendations to prevent illness and to prevent the spread of coronavirus or any other communicable disease.
- NPI employees have been fully briefed on essential preparatory and prevention measures. These range from re-enforcing current GMP, personnel practices, process practices, including increased sanitizing frequency, guidelines on how to identify symptoms and handle suspected or confirmed cases of coronavirus.
- We have postponed or cancelled nonessential plant visits and business trips.
- We are limiting outside carrier drivers to the breakroom.
Support and Services: NPI support and services continue as normal for our customers. NPI has reviewed its Crisis Management Plan and is well prepared, having responded to a variety of crises in the recent past, and having undertaken significant preparedness. Our Contingency plans are tested annually and updated to ensure they are fit for the purpose of supporting and servicing our customers.
Trusted Resources: The Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Polk County Health (PCPH) provide timely resources. This information is critical to prepare and respond as needed.
World Health Organization:
World Health Organization
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Iowa Department of Public Health
Polk County Health Department
As always, thank you for being a loyal customer. If an emergency should arise where a customer must contact NPI, the following key personnel are available to address concerns or problems:
- Paul Lang, General Manager
- Khoun Lovan, Quality Assurance Manager
- Jon Stratford, Sales & Marketing Manager
- Dan Walker, Operations Manager