This vegan nacho cheese dip made with Steamed Chickpea Flour will satisfy every guest at your next super bowl party. Serve it up with a big bowl of your favorite tortilla chips, dip, and enjoy.
- 725.0 g Water
- 112.0 g Steamed Chickpea Flour
- 0.7 g Vegan Cheese Flavor
- 21.0 g Minced Jalapenos
- 1.0 g Jalapeno Pepper Powder
- 7.0 g Salt
- 1.6 g Xanthan Gum
- Combine dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Add water and mix with wire whip until well blended.
- Cook over medium heat in a double boiler for 15-20 minutes or until a inernal temp of 175-185 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from heat, cool in an ice bath while stirring and adding minced jalapenos.
- Place in container for storage.