This pastry is made with Steamed Chickpea Flour and will make your mouth water with every bite. Grab your dessert fork and spoon, pour a cup of your favorite coffee, and enjoy this fine treat.
- 170.0 g Steamed Chickpea Flour
- 45.0 g Brown Rice Flour
- 10.0 g Corn Starch
- 25.0 g Tapioca Flour
- 10.0 g Potato Starch
- 3.0 g Xanthan Gum
- 12.0 g Psyllium Powder
- 30.0 g Sugar
- 3.0 g Salt
- 12.0 g Instant Yeast
- 12.0 g Baking Powder
- 110.0 g Butter
- 55.0 g Grated Butter-Frozen
- 19.0 g Vinegar
- 110.0 g Eggs
- 15.0 g Honey
- 85.0 g Cold Water
- Blend together 1 stick of butter with 25 rams of brown rice flour.
- Form the blended butter and brown rice flour into a 5" x 5" square on parchment paper then refrigerate.
- Blend together all dry ingredients.
- Add liquids and grated butter to the dry ingredients, then mix on medium low speed until well blended.
- Place mixture on the bench, need until smooth, roll into a rectangle.
- Place cold butter square on the dough, and fold over; refrigerate.
- Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Roll out into 12" plus by 8" plus rectangle and fold over in thirds. x6
- Process pastry into desired size.
- Bake time: 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit depending on size cut.