This butter cookie made with Steamed Chickpea Flour will remind you of your favorite holiday. Don’t forget to add a sweet frosting, or prepare some hot coffee for dipping when you indulge in this sweet holiday treat.
- 180.0 g Steamed Chickpea Flour
- 20.0 g Coconut Flour
- 2.0 g Baking Powder
- 140.0 g Butter
- 150.0 g Sugar
- 40.0 g Whole Eggs
- 2.0 g Vanilla
- 0.6 g Salt
- Cream together butter, sugar, and salt.
- Add eggs and cream.
- Mix sifted chickpea flour, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- Chill dough for 1/2 hour – 1 hour.
- Roll out dough and cut into desired size.
- Bake time: 12-13 minutes at 325°F (166°C)