In these days of rising commodity and animal protein costs, NPI is pleased to offer an ingredient that gives industrial users the chance to save thousands of dollars for every truckload purchased. BLUE100 Whole Egg Replacer is a soy-based egg replacement system designed to maximize savings and deliver equivalent functionality as whole eggs (powder or liquid) in a variety of sweet baked products.
In addition to a lower price, BLUE100 offers remarkable stability in pricing. Currently, BLUE100 gives industrial users the opportunity to realize five-digit savings per truckload when used in replacement of whole egg powder, and improved handling as well as substantial savings when used to replace liquid whole egg.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
BLUE100 was formulated to duplicate the functional properties of whole powdered or liquid eggs in a variety of sweet baked products (batters and doughs), ranging from cookies to muffins to cakes. Usage is straightforward:
- 1:1 replacement ratio versus whole egg powder
- 1 part BLUE100 + 3 to 4 parts water = equivalent amount of liquid whole egg
- Minor adjustments to the original formulation are required in most cases.
The most obvious benefit to using BLUE100 in industrial applications is related to ingredient costs. However, there are additional benefits:
- Improved freshness and mouthfeel, due to additional water typically added to the formulation
- Zero cholesterol
- Kosher Parve status
- 100% vegetable ingredients, vegetarian and vegan-friendly
- Made with all non-GMO ingredients
- Reduce variation in egg product characteristics batch to batch
- Eliminate egg allergen
- No salmonella concerns
- Improved handling versus liquid egg
- Shelf life of one year under ambient storage
- Possible added savings by reducing freight costs associated with shipping liquid egg (one truckload of BLUE100 = the equivalent of 160,000 lbs. of fresh egg)
- No issues of seasonal availability and pricing fluctuations
- Excellent pricing structure without the need for contracts
Please click here to download the specifications for BLUE100.